Saturday 13 July 2013

Attacking minor Countries

Attacking Minor Countries

Before any conflict is resolved, I have decided to vary the procedure for calculating the issue of moving into a neutral territory.

In Consequences of Movement  in  Move Sequence Two Movement Phase I realise there is ambiguity and perhaps contradiction between sections A and B about moving into neutral territory. 

I am therefore reverting to the Attacking Minor Countries Table as provided in SoK. It will be easier to be consistent in methodolgy.

What you need to be aware of is that you need to enter a neutral province with at least the equivalent of it's strength points.  In this round no power loses a unit for entering a province where they are at a disadvantage but they may have been rebuffed.

My apologies for changing it but as I'm God......

No comments:

Post a Comment